Monday 4 April 2011

My Baby Juliet and a Magnificent Party

Today is the day that my little baby girl is significantly growing up. She will be searching for a soul mate shortly and I have been making suggestions for who might be a good match, for me with my good skills, I would be perfect to find her the ideal man.
Juliet’s mother Lady Capulet, had tried to talk to her about getting married and settling down with a man, ritch and up to her mothers standards of course. But again I her nurse, am only able to connect with her since I have raised her so very well. Since she was a child I fed her, bathed her, played with her and taught her all I could to make her the amazing child, I should say young woman, she is today.  


A few days ago L Capulet, threw a large party inviting many villagers. I might have drunken a little to much though.
The theme was a masquerade, so several were wearing glittery, painted masks with gem stones. Many people showed and I had made some new friends.  
Everyone had a magnificent time dancing, singing, drinking and eating. Even a man who I do not know the name of had sang a heart-warming song.
Also my baby Juliet had an encounterment with a young man by the name of Romeo. Turns out her lover was a Montague and her stern and intimidating mother will not be pleased. I feel awful for Juliet  since she claims to be truly in love with this young charming boy. I do hope all works out for my child.

10 comments:

  1. ....JULIET IS MY CHILD, WENCH. NOT YOURS! MAKE YOUR OWN BABY, NOT ONE THAT YOU MERELY BABYSIT FOR ME.

    And please, Nurse, Romeo is no charmer. Whatever she thinks what feelings she has for him won't be anyways. Montague blood makes horribly disfigured children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, nurse, do not need to encourage Juliet into loving this Romeo boy!
    SHE SHALL LOVE ME.
    ME
    ME
    ME.
    AND MY BEAUTY.
    I do not care if you raised her, or about her happiness.
    She is mine.

    ~Parisistheshizz<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calm down people! Maybe you should all drop by my place later and I'll hook you up with a little something ;)

    -Friar Lawrence OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juliet may not go near that damned Montague EVER again. I will make sure of it. Us Capulet's can't go fratinizing with them Montague's, we will become dirty just looking at those filthy beasts. We must respect the boundaries of our family, or death shall occur.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have a pretty gorgeous daughter don't I.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You see the best in Juliet as I do. I would only treat her right. I would make you proud. She would be in good hands if she marry's me. You have my word

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope to meet you some time braahhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Romeo and Juliet together what a sight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although I’m glad the lad finally took a look past Rosaline, I can’t believe he’d do that to a direct relative of the Capulets! I must find Romeo to see if this is true! I don't know what I'd do should he love her back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you nurse, I do hope it all works out well also.
    xoxo Juliet

    ReplyDelete