Thursday 21 April 2011

Act 4 Interview with Nurse Capulet

1.What role do you say you had in Juliet’s life?

Well I believe I was a loving mother to her, I helped her grow up to who she is today. Taught her how to speak, to dance, to sing, better yet to love and love life, unlike her mother, who has defiantly not taken enough interest in her life.

2.How do you feel about Tybalts death?

I am very deeply hurt over the loss of Tybalt. I loved that man very much and he was always so considerate towards our family. I wish he hadn’t passed away, and I send my best wishes to him.

3.How did you feel about keeping Juliet and Romeos marriage from Lady Capulet?

I felt somewhat used, and guilty that her own parents don’t know about this occurrence. But I was pleased that my exquisite Juliet is happy and found her true love.

4.Did you want Juliet to marry Paris? If so why?

Yes I do approve of her marring Paris, I believe he is a caring and smart lad, also is quite wealthy. Since her ‘husband Romeo has been exiled I think she should move on and start a loving family with Paris.

5. Did you know the reasoning for dear Juliet’s death?

No I do not and I wish to know! Oh how I miss her, how could a beloved young girl like herself have to go through this, she was just going to get married so soon and now her life is gone. I’m truly miserable and ill miss her little face always

3 comments:

  1. Do you approve of Romeo's and Juliet's relationship or do you think they should have taken it slower?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you feelin after Juliets death?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not feel guilty for hiding Romeo and Juliet’s marriage from their parents. It is their fault that they know nothing of their children’s lives, and it is their fault that the fight between the Capulets and Montagues is woven so deeply in Verona.

    ReplyDelete